A105 Forged Steel Butt Weld Butterfly Valve
ZFV A105 forged steel butt weld butterfly valve . Material forged carbon steel . Forged material is produce by way that use forging machinery to the press metal blank, to make the metal plastic deformation, to obtain material with certain mechanical properties, a certain shape and dimension....Send Inquiry
ZFV A105 forged steel butt weld butterfly valve .
* Size : 20''
* Pressure : Class 150
* Connection Type : Butt weld end
* Operation : Manual gear with handwheel
* Torque : 6050N.m
* Cv figure for Full Opening : 13000
* Face to face length : 350mm
* Valve Structure : Triple offsets/three eccentric type
* Seal Structure : Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* Application : power plant application
* Painting Color : White
* Painting Color RAL number : RAL7047
* Need Extended Stem : Available
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~350°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<2.0Mpa
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Material : body material forged steel ASTM A105,
disc material cast steel A216 WCB,
seal material SS304+graphite.
stem material 17-4PH
* Standard : Design and manufacture ASME B16.34/API609
Face to face dimension ASME B16.34/API609
End dimension ANSI B16.25
Inspection API 598
* Origin : Yongjia County
* Supplying Mode : OEM / ZFV brand
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate will be prepared for customer's request
* Third Part Inspection : Available for needing
Instead of Casting material body, forged material is produce by way that use forging machinery to the press metal blank, to make the metal plastic deformation, to obtain material with certain mechanical properties, a certain shape and dimension.
Forging material one of the two major components. By forging can eliminate the casting of metal as loose, welding holes, forging mechanical properties are generally better than the same material castings. To produce important part used in heavy load in the machine, and strick working conditions, if the part chape is easy, can use shape material, profiles material and welding parts; it uses forging material for rest part.