Extended Stem LUG Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
ZFV Extended stem LUG triple offset butterfly valve. Extended stem butterfly valve can be provided by ZFV according to customerrequirement. Normally extended valve may be used in these conditions: 1.Protect packing material; 2.it is convenient to apply cold holding material for low temperature...Send Inquiry
ZFV Extended stem LUG triple offset butterfly valve. Extended stem butterfly valve can be provided by ZFV according to customer requirement. Generally extended valve may be used in these conditions: 1.Protect packing material; 2.it is convenient to apply cold holding material for low temperature media pipeline; 3.easier to operate as per actualy needs.
ZFV can provide extended butterfly valve with various size, pressure and material .
Products : Extended stem LUG triple offset butterfly valve
* Size : 14inch ( DN350 )
* Pressure : CLASS 150LB according to ANSI B16.5
* End Type: Full LUG ends
* Operation : Gear box with Manual Handwheel
* Torque : 2770/N.m
* Cv figure in Full Open Position : 5140
* F-F length : 92mm
* Design Structure : triple offset
* Seal type : stainless steel layer laminated with graphite
* Application : Chemical Industry application
* Need Extended Stem : Yes
* Extended stem length : 1500mm
* Suitable Temperature : -46°C ~ 200°C
* Suitale Pressure : not higher than 2.0Mpa
* Suitable service : W.O.G , low temperature service
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale in need
* Function : Shutoff
* Material : body SS316 ( A351 CF8M ),
disc SS316 ( A351 CF8M ),
seal laminated SS316+graphite.
stem SS316 ( A182 F316 )
* Standard : Design API609
F-F dimension API609
Flanges dimension ASME B16.5
* Origin : Wenzhou , ZJ Provice, China
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate
* Third Part Inspection : Acceptable
Regarding to ZFV valves packing:
1. Valves shall be carried out proper packing after painting( for stainless steel valve, which do not need painting, we shall do acid cleaning process to valve surface)
2. ZFV main packing include : plastic bag, foaming sheet, plywood case, fumigated wooden box, etc
3. ZFV general packing procedual as follow: for small size valve, wrap the valve by plastic bag & foaming sheet, then put valves inside packing box, while separate the valves in packing box by some wooden boards. For larger size valve, wrap the valves by foaming sheet then put them into packing box.
The wooden block shall be applied under heary weight valve, to hold valve.
All valves in packing box shall be fixed stablely. So that during shipping period, valve and valve, valve and packing box shall not knock each other, in this way to avoid valves damage during shipment
4. ZFV can also apply packing according to customer’s special requirement.